You will be in an altered state for many moons...

If your Achilles tendon is ruptured, torn, or even simply inflamed with tendonitis, your life is about to change. Mine sure has - so I decided to chronicle these events, and create a place for others to share their experiences, advice, resources and emotions during our journey toward recovery.

Nothing in this blog is meant to take the place of the medical advice of your physician. Follow the instructions of your medical professionals, not me.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

14. Apparently it's not normal for my foot to feel like this:

https://id281.securedata.net/bluemarblebounty.com/merchantmanager/product_info.php?products_id=36

When the hospital called to check up on me, they asked me specifically how my foot and leg felt, and I described the numbness to them.  They seemed pretty interested in this (a lot more interested than any of my friends and family by the way!) and told me to call my doctor and ask him if this was normal.

And I guess it's not, because they want me to come in so they can check things out. 



"Oh my GOODNESS - this means I'll have to actually take a SHOWER!!!"
http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab331/anthonylightningstriker/?action=view&current=woman-screaming.jpg&newest=1
 Maybe I'd just rather develop gangrene.

No comments:

Post a Comment