You will be in an altered state for many moons...

If your Achilles tendon is ruptured, torn, or even simply inflamed with tendonitis, your life is about to change. Mine sure has - so I decided to chronicle these events, and create a place for others to share their experiences, advice, resources and emotions during our journey toward recovery.

Nothing in this blog is meant to take the place of the medical advice of your physician. Follow the instructions of your medical professionals, not me.

Monday, October 25, 2010

21. Warzone photo


Thank you, Dr. Langford, for following my expert instructions so well!  And thank you for sending me this photo - it's always nice to be validated.

OK, seriously, I feel that I was very blessed to be a patient of Dr. Langford.  He has a rock solid reputation in this area, excellent bedside manner, and - most importantly to me (though I admit this is not usually a high priority for most people) - he has a great sense of humor.

GO, DOC!

No comments:

Post a Comment